We Offer Cockroach Control Service In The Triangle & Surrounding Areas!
Don’t wait around the computer wondering “When to Call An Exterminator” for your cockroach infestation. It’s never too early to get a handle on any size pest issue with the help of a trained Durham, North Carolina Pest Control Service. Below are a few ways to tell if you have a cockroach problem :
- Multiple Dead Cockroaches in small timeframes
- Cockroach droppings
- Live Cockroach sighting
Scott’s Turf & Pest Services is proud to provide the highest-quality cockroach exterminator services. Our technicians have the experience and skill to handle any infestation problems to help eradicate your problem. So when it is time to select a pest control company for cockroaches and other insects, we are the best choice you can make! Contact us today by calling 919-923-2361 or use the form below to get your free quote.
How Much Does A Cockroach Exterminator Cost?
While cockroaches are tiny in size, they come with a slew of problems. No one cockroach is the same, which means the cost of your pest control service with Scott’s Turf & Pest Services is custom built around your specific pest needs. You can determine the preliminary cost of your extermination with our free consultation form below or by calling 919-923-2361
Learn More About Our Cockroach Pest Control Packages
With over 27 years of experience in the pest control industry, we strive to provide the best quality cockroach control services to the Triangle and surrounding areas.
We offer a variety of effective and cost efficient cockroach control packages to provide treatment at various times throughout the year. We offer our outdoor and indoor pest services:
Call us at 919-923-2361 to enroll in one of our packages or to learn more about them!
What We Do As Your Cockroach Exterminator
At Scott’s Turf & Pest Services we operate on three basic principles as your cockroach exterminator.
- Prevention: We make sure that you know that we are taking measures to control the pests from the outside so that you do not have pests on the inside of your home.
- Kill: In spite of how many there are in number, we use granules, spray, and aerosol to eradicate the pests before they invade your home.
- Control: By performing routine quarterly pest control services in and around your home helps to maintain control of the insect populations trying to make their home on your property.
Why Should I Hire a Cockroach Exterminator?
A professional cockroach exterminator will be aware of the different types of pests in the area and can make a plan to remove them accordingly.
- A cockroach does not exist in isolation. If you’ve seen a cockroach in your house, there is a very high chance more are around. While you can kill one cockroach on your own, handling an entire intrusion will be difficult.
- Cockroaches thrive in dark and cool areas such as crevices and inside walls.While you can deal with a cockroach on your kitchen floor, reaching them in hidden areas will be out of hand. In such a situation, calling a cockroach exterminator becomes a necessity.
- Since professional exterminators have the proper licensing and training, they can also educate you on how to deal with future infestations and prevent them.
How Long Does Treatment Take?
One of the most common concerns when dealing with an infestation of cockroaches is “How long will it take to get rid of my cockroach problem?”
The average service call takes only about 1 hour. However, jobs can take longer with certain cockroach species, and if the infestation is large or its location is difficult to access. So if you are dealing with a pest control issue and not sure what to do, the best place to start is with a free consultation by calling 919-923-2361 or filling out the form below!
How Can I Stop Cockroaches Invading Again?
There are some preventative measures you can take yourself to ensure your home is safe from another cockroach infestation:
- Seal any cracks around your property.
- Remove sources of leaking water.
- Don’t overwater houseplants.
- Remove any other puddles of standing water.
- Keep the front lawn and backyard clean.
- Wipe the stove regularly after each cooking.