Pest Control in Burlington, NC
Almost anything can attract pests to your home, including fresh produce, a dripping faucet, and tiny crumbs on the floor. Once one pest has found its way in, it’s only a matter of time until countless others follow. That’s why it’s important to seek pest control in Burlington as soon as possible, and there’s no better option than Scott’s Turf and Pest Services. We offer safe treatments, and guaranteed results, and we always look out for your best interests.
Our exterminators treat pests such as:
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- And more!
A Personalized Approach to Pest Control
When it comes to pest removal, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. That’s why most store-bought traps and sprays don’t solve your pest problem. Our pest control in Burlington is different. We take the time to get to know your home’s unique needs, then create a custom treatment plan based on our findings. This ensures you get great service every time!
Our pest control services include:
- A top to bottom inspection to learn more about your current situation.
- Liquid treatments to safely eliminate pests.
- Granular treatments to create a protective barrier around your home.
- Cobweb removal to freshen up your home’s exterior.
- Quarterly treatments to ensure you’re protected year-round.
No Cancellation Fees
As a locally-owned business, you’re more than just our customers—you’re our neighbors! We’re always willing to go above and beyond for our fellow community members. That includes being flexible and offering services without cancellation fees. What you see is what you get, so you never have to worry about hidden charges.
Termite Control in Burlington
No homeowner wants to learn they have termites, and for good reason! These pests are small but they have large appetites, making it easy for them to eat through the wooden supports of your home. This results in structural damage that can cost thousands of dollars to repair. Luckily, our termite control in Burlington is here to help. We combine reactive and preventative measures to protect your home and give you the relief you can count on.
When you partner with us for termite control, we will:
- Search your home for signs of termites, including mud tubes and damaged wood.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on the severity of the infestation.
- Apply Termidor to eliminate termites and create a protective barrier around your home.
- Return for quarterly visits to ensure termites can’t come back.
- Back our services with a termite warranty program.
Mosquito Control in Burlington
If bug sprays and citronella candles just aren’t cutting it, trust our professional mosquito control in Burlington. Our treatments will give you long-term protection from itchy bites and dangerous diseases like malaria and West Nile virus. All you have to do is make an appointment and we’ll take care of the rest, it’s that easy!
Our mosquito control includes:
- Monthly services throughout mosquito season from March to October.
- Liquid and granular treatments to quickly get rid of mosquitoes.
- A noticeable decline in the mosquito population on your property.
- Expert advice on ways to prevent mosquitoes from coming back.
Rodent Control in Burlington
You don’t have to see a mouse to know you need an exterminator. Telltale signs of a rodent infestation include droppings, gnaw marks, and hearing scratching noises in the walls. If any of these sound familiar, our rodent control in Efland is here to help. We’ll start with an inspection to confirm it’s rodents, then create a custom treatment plan that will eliminate them once and for all.
When you partner with us for rodent control, we will:
- Find potential entry points that rodents are using, such as unsealed utility lines.
- Make recommendations for exclusion repairs to stop future infestations.
- Strategically place bait in high-activity areas and near nests.
- Schedule quarterly visits to keep your home rodent-free.
Bed bugs have become increasingly become a bigger problem for many. Getting these pests under control requires professional help, which is why we offer the best bed bug control in Burlington. We'll make sure you don't experience any further issues with this growing pest problem. We understand dealing with bed bugs is stressful, let us make it easier!
When you give us a call, here is what you can expect from our bed bug exterminators:
- An in-depth inspection to locate the areas of infestation from a local exterminator or bed bug inspection dogs.
- Create a treatment plan customized to your needs.
- Ensure maximum results with liquid and steam treatments.
- Schedule a follow-up visit to ensure bed bugs are gone for good.