Pest Control in Chapel Hill
Finding a few roaches in the garage or spiders in your bedroom isn’t too worrisome, but they can turn into a full-blown infestation seemingly overnight. Instead of taking your chances with DIY options, rely on Scott’s Turf and Pest Services. Our pest control in Chapel Hill is designed to protect your home year-round from a variety of unwanted insects, such as:
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- And more!
Quality Treatment From Local Exterminators
When you’re choosing a pest control company, there’s no better option than the locals! At Scott’s, we’re proud to be locally owned. Not only do we strive to make sure our neighbors can enjoy pest-free homes, but we also work to provide exceptional customer service. That includes offering free quotes, keeping you informed throughout treatment, and never charging cancellation fees.
Custom Pest Control for Lasting Results
It’s easy for pests to sneak in through unsealed utility lines, under doors, and through attic vents. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy to eliminate them. That’s where we come in! Our exterminators are trained to quickly handle any infestation, no matter how intimidating it might seem. We’ll get to work as soon as possible and treat every corner of your home, making pests a thing of the past.
When you partner with us for pest control in Chapel Hill, we will:
- Complete an inspection to find the source of your pest problem.
- Use liquid treatments on your home’s exterior to eliminate existing pests.
- Spray granular treatments around the foundation to create a protective bubble.
- Remove cobwebs to discourage spiders from coming back.
- Schedule quarterly treatments to give you long-term results.
Termite Control in Chapel Hill
Termites aren’t easy to detect. They’re small, hide in mud tubes or underground, and move quietly. By the time you realize you have a termite infestation, they’ve likely caused hundreds of dollars in damages. That might sound scary, but you can trust our termite control in Chapel Hill to get rid of termites and stop them from coming back. Whether you have an active infestation or just want to protect your home, Scott’s has your answer!
Our termite control includes:
- A thorough inspection to look for signs of termites.
- Customized care plans based on your home’s needs.
- Treatment with Termidor, which is effective and safe for your family.
- Regular visits to protect your home from future infestations.
- A termite warranty program.
Mosquito Control in Chapel Hill
Once the weather warms up, it’s impossible to step foot outside without being bombarded by mosquitoes. Not only are these insects annoying, but they can also transmit dangerous diseases like malaria and dengue. Instead of using ineffective sprays to keep you and your loved ones safe, choose our professional mosquito control in Chapel Hill. We’ll keep mosquito populations in check all season long so you can enjoy your time outdoors.
When you choose our mosquito control, we will:
- Identify potential breeding sites and hiding places, like bird baths or overgrown grass.
- Use liquid and granular treatments to get rid of mosquitoes.
- Schedule monthly treatments from March until October.
- Protect you from other insects like fire ants and ticks.
Rodent Control in Chapel Hill
Rodents are the last thing you want to find in your home! Not only is a rat infestation stressful, but it also puts your loved ones at risk. These critters can contaminate your food, spread disease, and damage your home. To keep everyone safe, trust our rodent control in Chapel Hill. We use quality products and IPM practices to eliminate rats and mice, giving you back peace of mind.
Our rodent control includes:
- An inspection to search for entry points and nesting areas.
- Bait stations that are installed away from kids and pets.
- Recommendations for exclusion repairs.
- Recurring visits to ensure rodents don’t return.