Pest Control in Mebane
Pests will sneak into your home regardless of how clean it is, so an infestation can happen to anyone. Make sure you’re always prepared with our pest control in Mebane. We’ll get rid of pests that are currently in your home, then go one step further to make sure they never come back. With Scott’s Turf and Pest Services, you’ll always get lasting protection. That’s our promise to you!
Our exterminators know how to eliminate pests such as:
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- And more!
Year-Round Pest Protection
Pests are a year-round problem. With ants in the summer, stink bugs in the fall, and roaches in the winter, you’re always at risk. That’s why you need recurring pest control. We strategically schedule treatments every quarter to keep your home pest-free, so you never have to worry about finding unwanted bugs. If you ever have a problem, we also offer free service callbacks!
Our pest control includes:
- A thorough inspection to find where pests are hiding.
- Liquid treatments to eradicate existing pests.
- Granular treatments to stop future pest problems.
- Exterior cobweb removal.
- Recurring treatments that work with your schedule.
Don’t Worry About Hidden Fees
We pride ourselves on always doing right by our customers. Part of that is ensuring what you see is what you get—that means no hidden fees, no tricky language, and no unnecessary services. If you ever need to cancel a visit, let our office know and we’ll handle it without charging you a cancellation fee. We make it easy to get great pest control in Mebane!
Termite Control in Mebane
Mud tubes, peeling paint, and hollow-sounding wood are all signs of a termite infestation, but they’re also easy to overlook. This gives termites time to multiply and cause extensive damage to your home before you even realize there’s a problem. If you’re looking for a way to protect your home and your wallet, trust our termite control in Mebane. We’ll get rid of these destructive insects once and for all!
When you partner with us for termite control, we will:
- Carefully search your home for termite damage and other signs of an infestation.
- Use our inspection findings to create a custom treatment plan.
- Apply liquid Termidor to eliminate termites and protect against future colonies.
- Schedule four visits per year to ensure termites don’t come back.
- Back our services with a termite warranty program.
Mosquito Control in Mebane
No one wants to share their yard with mosquitoes, and with our mosquito control in Mebane, you don’t have to! Our effective treatments target insects at their source, giving you noticeable results and letting you spend time outside without getting covered in itchy bites. Not only do we eliminate existing mosquitoes, but we also keep you protected all season long with recurring services. Scott’s makes it easy to reclaim your space from unwanted insects!
Our mosquito control includes:
- An inspection to find sources of standing water, like wheelbarrows or bird baths.
- Liquid and granular treatments to target mosquitoes at every life stage.
- Comprehensive protection from mosquitoes, fire ants, ticks, and grubs.
- Monthly services from March to October, with the option for additional visits, if needed.
Rodent Control in Mebane
Finding rats and mice in your home is uncomfortable, not to mention dangerous. These critters put your family at risk for serious diseases like hantavirus and salmonella. They can also chew through electrical wires, which increases your chances of a fire. Instead of using store-bought solutions that are messy and ineffective, trust our professional rodent control in Mebane. We use the best products in the industry to give you safe, effective results.
When you choose our rodent control, we will:
- Determine what entry points rodents are using to get inside.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on the location and severity of the infestation.
- Strategically place bait stations in areas with a lot of pest activity.
- Schedule recurring visits to remove rodents and keep your home protected.