Pest Control in The Triangle
Every homeowner will struggle with pests at one point or another. These little invaders can easily sneak into your home around unsealed utility lines, under doors, and through cracks in the foundation. It’s difficult to determine where pests are coming from, and even harder to get rid of them. Luckily, you don’t have to do it alone! We offer reliable pest control in Hillsborough and the surrounding North Carolina areas, protecting you from:
- Stink bugs
- Boxelder bugs
- And more!
Trust Scott's for Lasting Pest Protection
Whether you currently have a pest problem or want to prevent one from happening, we have the solution for you! Our pest control combines reactive and preventative treatments to give you long-term results and lasting peace of mind. All of our products are also high-quality and safe to use around your entire family.
When you partner with us for pest control, we will:
- Inspect your home to look for signs of pest activity.
- Treat the exterior around windows, doors, and light fixtures.
- Remove cobwebs from eaves and soffits.
- Create a protective barrier with granular treatments around the foundation.
- Schedule recurring visits on a quarterly basis.
If Pest Come Back, So Will We
With Scott's Turf and Pest Services, you never have to worry about pests making a comeback. We offer guaranteed results for all of our service options. When you sign up for quarterly treatments, you’ll get free callback services between scheduled visits. If you choose a one-time treatment, you’ll receive a 30-day warranty. Either way, you’re guaranteed to be pest-free!
Locally-Owned Pest Control Company
The best pest control professionals are the ones who know what you’re going through. As North Carolina locals ourselves, we know firsthand how annoying stink bugs are and how easy it is to attract ants. That also means we know the best ways to eliminate them! For reliable service from your friendly neighbors, trust Scott’s.
Get some additional information on a few of the pests we service!
It can often feel like a never-ending battle when ants invade your home. Ants only need a small crack to find their entry points into your home and start their invasion. Not only is it easy for them to find their way into your home, but they multiply at extremely high rates making them hard to control.
Other reasons to be worried about your growing ant infestation include:
- Food contamination
- They build unsightly mounds on your property
- Structural damage to your home
Looking for snake control in the Triangle? We've got you covered. Our snake elimination process is as follows:
1. Identification: This process is crucial when dealing with snakes. It's important to determine whether the snake you're dealing with is venomous or not.
2. Inspection: Our snake experts have lots of experience and know how to properly approach a snake. During our thorough inspection, we’ll check common spots where snakes like to hide around your property.
3. Treatment: Our environmentally friendly control methods comply with EPA regulations.
4. Maintenance: We'll work with you to protect your property from any future snake invasions.
Spiders can be scary to have in your home. Although there are many species of spiders that can be called “good spiders” meaning they help to control the insect population, they still have a tendency to overstay their welcome.
At Scott’s Turf & Pest Services our technicians are trained to deal with various types of spider situations. We know how to tell which spiders are harmless and which can pose a bigger problem for you. Our spider control programs are safe, effective, and most importantly, prevent you from dealing with a potentially deadly pest.
Scott's spider control process:
1. Prevention: We make sure to take measures to control pests from the outside.
2. Eliminate: We use granules, spray, and aerosol to eradicate any pest invasion, no matter the size
3. Control: Perform routine quarterly services in nd around your home for long-term maintenance and prevention.
Fleas are biting pests and need to be properly eliminated because of their ability to transmit disease. These pests can be contracted by most animals with hair or fur including, but not limited to livestock, rodents, dogs, and cats. Protect your beloved family and pets and get expert flea exterminators.
Wasps, hornets, and other forms of vespid wasps are some of the most dangerous species of stinging insects due to their powerful stings, which in some cases can become fatal. Protect your family and home by calling the experts at Scott's.
How we eliminate Wasps:
1. First we eliminate the threat immediately, no matter the scope of your invasion. We utilize granules, spray, and aerosol to eradicate insects in their current location before they invade other areas of your home.
2. After the first round of treatment we will work to minimize damages done from previous hornet or wasp invasions.
3. Lastly, we will perform quarterly visits to control and prevent any future infestations.
Here at Scott's, we are proud to provide the highest-quality cockroach exterminator services. We've compiled a list of a few ways you can easily tell if you have a cockroach invasion:
- Multiple dead cockroaches in a small timeframe
- Cockroach droppings
- Multiple live cockroach sightings
Cockroaches do not live in isolation. If you've seen a cockroach in your house, there is a very high chance there's more. Contact us today and we'll be more than happy to handle any of your cockroach issues and concerns.
Areas We Service in The Triangle
As locals ourselves, we’re proud to call Hillsborough home! We love building relationships with community members, helping our neighbors achieve pest-free homes, and exploring the beautiful state of North Carolina while doing it.