Termite Control in The Triangle
Homes in North Carolina are at risk for termites year-round. That makes professional termite control a must! At Scott’s, we use the best products to eliminate existing colonies while protecting you from future infestations. Our treatments are discreet, easy, and safe for your family.
When you partner with Scott’s for termite control, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your home and property for signs of termite damage.
- Create a personalized treatment plan based on our findings.
- Use liquid Termidor to target termites at their source.
- Schedule regular visits to give your home long-term protection.
- Give you peace of mind with our termite warranty program.
How Termidor Works
Termidor is a highly-effective treatment option that’s safe for both your lawn and your family. It targets dry wood, subterranean, and Formosan termites. As the insects crawl through the treated soil, they ingest the treatment and pass it along to other termites. Eventually, the entire colony is eliminated from the inside, including the queen.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Termite infestations are difficult to detect, giving these pests plenty of time to wreak havoc on your home. While a professional inspection is the best way to confirm you have a termite infestation, there are some signs you can keep an eye out for. These include:
- Peeling paint: Termites bring excess moisture into your home which can cause paint to bubble and peel.
- Sagging floors: Damage to the subfloor or support beams can cause uneven, sagging, and squeaky floors.
- Stuck windows and doors: Moisture from termites causes wood frames to warp and swell, making windows and doors stick.
- Mud tubes: Some termite species build mud tubes on the outside of your home’s foundation.
- Termite droppings: Frass, or termite droppings, are oval-shaped and look like grains of sand or sawdust.
- Hollow-sounding wood: As termites eat the inside of timbers, they leave behind a shell that sounds hollow when tapped.
Don’t Worry About Hidden Fees
At Scott’s, we always put our customers first, which includes never charging you hidden fees. This includes cancellation fees! We understand that things happen, so if you ever need to cancel a service, simply call our office and we’ll help you with everything.
Termite Relief from the Locals
As a locally-owned business, we care about the communities we serve. We’re dedicated to giving our neighbors safe, pest-free homes and will always go the extra mile for you. The best termite protection comes from the locals, but you don’t have to just take our word for it! Schedule your inspection today and see the difference for yourself.
Areas We Service in The Triangle
As locals ourselves, we’re proud to call Hillsborough home! We love building relationships with community members, helping our neighbors achieve pest-free homes, and exploring the beautiful state of North Carolina while doing it.