Homes in North Carolina are at risk for termites year-round. That makes professional termite control a must! At Scott’s, we use the best products to eliminate existing colonies while protecting you from future infestations. Our treatments are discreet, easy, and safe for your family.
When you partner with Scott’s for termite control, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your home and property for signs of termite damage.
- Create a personalized treatment plan based on our findings.
- Use liquid Termidor to target termites at their source.
- Schedule regular visits to give your home long-term protection.
- Give you peace of mind with our termite warranty program.
How Termidor Works
Termidor is a highly-effective treatment option that’s safe for both your lawn and your family. It targets dry wood, subterranean, and Formosan termites. As the insects crawl through the treated soil, they ingest the treatment and pass it along to other termites. Eventually, the entire colony is eliminated from the inside, including the queen.